drank Four Seasons by Samovar

Finished off the last of the sample Takgoti gave me. I got three good steeps (2nd @ 4:45, 3rd @ 6:00) out of it before it’s light, lilac/floral flavour started to fade too much. I generally don’t try to wring more steeps out of a tea once it starts telling me that it’s done – even if I could.

It’s a nice oolong, but I don’t think I’d buy it – it’s not a bad tea, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve had better oolongs IMO (the one from the Jade Teapot being a good example).