drank Four Red Fruits by Kusmi Tea

Good morning Steepsterites!

For variety I had this tea with skim milk this morning which is generally the way I prefer to take black teas. In this case I don’t think it does much for the tea and it neither enhances nor really detracts from the taste. I don’t think the added milk was really necessary so I’ll probably leave it out in subsequent cups.

malomorgen

for me milk goes with black or chai. wouldn’t do it with fruity ones… but hey it’s worth a try…

Jillian