This is the end of the little sample tin TeaEqualsBliss gave me. Thanks for letting me try it hon. :)

It’s not something I’d go out and buy a full $10 tin of, but it’s a good try certainly. (And if TEB ever decideds to make changes to the blend I’ll be happy to test it out for her). ;)

TeaEqualsBliss

I just may! LOL I know there IS room for improvement that is for sure! It was actually one of my first blends! LOL

I have over $50 FREE to spend…I am thinking about ordering some more of my blends and trying to tweak those as well!!! :P

Jillian

Out of curiosity are you able to make alterations to your custom blends or do you have to create entirely new ones?

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Jillian