drank Ruby Chai by Numi Organic Tea

Most of you know that I haet red rooibos almost as much as hibiscus, so it galls me just a little to say how freakin’ good this tea is. ;)

It smells absolutely wonderfuly for one thing – cloves and cinnamon primarily, with hints of ginger and cardamom. The spices are balanced very well in the flavour of the tea – nothing is too overpowering and it all meshes nicely. I can’t barely taste the tart rooibos flavour – which suits me just fine.

__Morgana__

I see the double entry for this tea hasn’t been rectified. I reported it a while back. Oh well.