drank Peppermint Joy by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

TeaEqualsBliss was kind enough to lend me some of this from her prodigious tea stash.

It tastes to me like a more sophisticated version of Celestial Seasonings’ Candy Cane Lane. The peppermint is nice and refreshing, but it doesn’t cover up the flavours of the other components of the tea. I can actually taste and identify the vegetale green tea and the touch of sweet vanilla that were added to this blend. There’s a also a hint of spiciness – but just a hint. A chai this ain’t, but it gives the tea a bit of a zing and makes it taste like some sort of X-mas goody.

I feel rather guilty about drinking this in the middle of June. ;)