It was ridiculously tempting not to eat the white chocolate chips right out of the bag – but I was strong and kept them in the tea. :D

I stirred the tea up with a spoon while it was steeping to help dissolve the chocolate, and when the tea was done it was actuallyquite cloudy from it – like I had added milk to it even though I was just drinking it straight. It smelled delicious too, like some sort of dessert or chocolate confectionery only in liquid form.

I though the tea would taste sweeter than it did, instead the white chocolate was more of a background flavour and the cashew was light and nutty. Never the less they lent this tea a smooth, slightly butter taste with not bitterness whatsoever, which was quite nice.