Another tea from my box of assorted Numi teas. It smells mildly tea-ish with an undertone of…raspberry? Hibiscus? I dunno.

When I added the water the tea instantly turned bright red – Y halo thar hibiscus. >.<

Unfortunately the hibiscus managed to dominate the tea with its tartness – I get the Darjeeling in the aftertaste and to be fair its wine-like astringency actually meshes quite well with the ‘berry’ flavour. The raspberry and strawberry flavours are there but the whole thing is just so frickin’ sour that I can’t really enjoy the tea at all. I drank it all, but it’s definitely NOT going to be on my Shopping List any day soon.

Well, if nothing else this tea succeeded in reminding me why I hate hibiscus.

oOTeaOo

I felt the same way about this tea! :)