drank Pai Mu Tan by Luka Te m.m.

This tea has great staying power – I had a cup last night and two more today and the leaves kept that same nutty, and sweetly-greenish flavour throughout. I image I could get at least another couple steeps out of these leaves if I were so inclined.

170 °F / 76 °C
Angrboda

I had a O.o moment there… I forgot I’d sent you some. I was sitting here pondering what the odds were of two shops on two continents having the same name. LOL!

Jillian

LOL! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted about this tea – I think you sent it to me last autumn(?) so it’s understandable that you’d forget I had it. :D

Comments

Angrboda

Jillian