My mother gave my this tea, and while blueberry isn’t my favorite flavour, I like it well enough to give this tea a shot.

The dry leaves are long, folded needles of tea in a nice dark green shade. They unfold into fairly whole leaves as I steep them, which is one thing in this tea’s favour. The indigo cornflower petals are a pretty touch, but I don’t think they really add much to the flavour. The tea tastes vegetal with slightly nutty undertones, overlaid with a light blueberry flavour. It’s a nice, authentic taste, which is always appreciated and it manages to be fruity without being too sweet, but in the same token nor is it bitter.

Not a bad tea at all – this is also another one that I think might be good to experiment with having it iced.