drank Earl Grey Melange by Custom

This came my way in the Travelling Teabox and since my tea cupboard is sadly lacking in Earl Grey right now, I decided to try it.

Looking at the leaves I think there must be some of Adagio’s Earl Grey Bravo in there (I can see the pieces of citrus peel and the blue cornflower petals) so at first I was nervous that it would be horribly strong. As it turns out it wasn’t that at all – the bergamot flavouring was nice and mild. It’s nothing mind-blowing but it’s a good, solid tea – so kudos to whoever made it, they did a good job. :)

JacquelineM

That was me! I love to make iced tea out of this one!