This was actually called Precious Lemon Rooibos on the tin but the ingredients are the same, so I’m assuming this is the same tea just with the name changed. I got it out of the Travelling Teabox and I ended up just taking the entire tin to reduce the overall weight (nuuu flat-rate boxes for me I’m afraid).

I was expecting this to taste super tart and lemony but the lemon flavour is in fact quite subdued. There’s a lightly foral, faintly spiced sweetness to the tea. None of the ingredients are really shouting out to me or otherwise making themselves obnoxious and all together it’s quite a well-balanced tea. I can taste the woody flavour of the rooibos mostly of the end of each sip, but it’s quite faint and blends it well – so I’ll forgive it for just this once. ;)