drank Good Morning by Lupicia

This is another tea that came into my posession via the Travelling Teabox. I was a bit dubious when I saw that this was a CTC tea with broken leaves mixed in. I’m glad that the recommended steeping time was so short because this tea definitely has a kick to it and a harshness that could end up being quite nasty if steeped for longer. I didn’t care for it at first, but as I drank it grew on me. It reminds me a bit of an English Breakfast – slightly toasty with a clean, tannic flavour. I think it could be improved with some milk.