drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This time I drank the tea with a dash of honey and a bit more milk added and liked it even better. The sweetness emphasized the similarily to an SBUX pumpkin spice latte, giving the tea a sweet, carmelized flavour to accompany those fragrant spices. It makes for a very rich, and festive-tasting drink without all (or at least most, I suppose there are some in the honey) the calories.

I’m adding this tea to my shopping list – maybe when I’m down in Vancovuer this winter I’ll see about finding a David’s Tea store and picking some up.

mirthmatter

The Pumpkin Chai was a part of their Fall line, and I don’t think any stores have it anymore. :(

Jaime

The website still has mini tins available.