drank Black Powder Blend by Luka Te m.m.

It’s been awhile since I’ve drank this tea – I’m not quite sure why, I certainly don’t find it objectionable. It smells just as smokey as I remember, but I find myself surprised at how smooth and gentle the tea actually is. The tea doesn’t have a heavy, lingering flavour and I find it feels quite clean in my mouth.

TeaEqualsBliss

I was just eyeballing what little bit of this I have left in my stash…

Jillian

I split what I had left to give some away for the Secret Santa thing – it’s to a worthy cause, though so I won’t mourn the loss (as much). ;D