drank Vanilla Jasmine by Golden Moon Tea

I’m used to jasmine teas being greens, so having those flowery flavours mixed with a black tea base instead is an interesting change. I think the stronger flavours of the black tea provide a more solid counterpoint to the perfumy jasmine for soemone like me who doesn’t like their tea tasting like a bar of soap. Even so, this black tea doesn’t taste harsh nor does it drown out the flavouring, so I think this tea is a good balance between two extremes. The vanilla is an interesting addition and it works really well with the jasmine making the tea taste sweet, like some sort of candy – cotton candy maybe?

A really fun and enjoyable tea, and I bet this would taste fantastic with some milk.