Yum, this tea smells like blueberry pie filling, and all those huge blueberries that are mixed in with the tea are a great touch. It’s a very fruity, blueberry-ish tasting tea as well; the cream cheese is a bit hard to find but I’m tasting in in the back of my mouth particularly after the tea has had time to cool off a little bit. I bet adding milk would bring it out more, so I’ll have to try it that way next time. But I’m really liking this tea even as is, I’m glad I was able to finally get my hands on it thanks to Rachel.