drank Apple Matcha by 52teas

I’ve noticed that this matcha blend has lots of lumps in it – hard lumps too, I had to apply a considerable amount of pressure with my fingers to break them up. I wonder if that’s the blending process or if that’s the fault of the matcha base itself?

Anyways, I used approximately 1 tsp of matcha in 8oz of hot water. It’s a touch on the watery side still, but managed to get good matcha flavour. However the apple is harder to find and honestly, if I didn’t know that it was supposed to be apple-flavoured I would have taken it for plain matcha. There’s a little bit of flavour in the aftertaste, but it’s faint. Maybe next time I’ll try with less water and maybe a lower temperature.

175 °F / 79 °C
Cofftea

Yep this is the lumpiest by far- mine dissolves most of the time though.

Cofftea

…and also the weakest in flavor.