drank Chocolate Raspberry by Blue Teapot

This tea smells quite delicious and unlike many blends it actually manages to replicate the flavour of real raspberries to a good extent. Unfortunately there’s just something a little ‘off’ about the flavour that I’m not liking. Maybe it’s the oddly herbal undertone it has or maybe it’s the fact that it could stand to be a bit sweeter and more chocolaty than it is. Whatever the reason it’s just not working for me. I’m glad I just got a little sample of this tea rather than a full 50g bag which is the amount I usually buy teas in.