My order from Adagio came in and it may well be my last order from that company because they’ve jacked up their international shipping prices to ridiculous levels. I am glad I finally got to try the fabled tea cookies though; I couldn’t resist buying a bag of each kind so I’ll be reviewing them all here.

The honey rooibos cookies have a fragrant vanilla smell that makes my mouth water. Their taste reminds me a lot of the British shortbred cookies my grandmother used to serve with tea, with the added flavours of richly sweet honey and a hint of of citrus. The flavours of the rooibos don’t make themselves known too much, which is fine by me, as anyone who knows me knows I’m not a big fan of red rooibos. But the little bits of rooibos leaves that were baked into cookies were a bit annoying as they kept getting caught in my teeth.

Cofftea

As much as I LOATH red rooibos, these are so addicting!

Jillian

@ TeaEqualsBliss: Yeah, I’m afraid I haven’t been on Steepster much lately – it’s just not good tea-drinking weather right now, and a lot of my teas don’t work well iced, so I’ve mostly been sticking to water.

Comments

Cofftea

As much as I LOATH red rooibos, these are so addicting!

Jillian