drank Creamed Earl Grey by Teaopia

Hmm, this is nice but not as creamy as some of the other cream earl grey’s I’ve tried – the now defunct SpecialTeas for instance. It’s a smooth, light tea and the vanilla-cream takes the edge of the bergamot, but it’s striking me as rather ordinary and unremarkable.

gmathis

Sounds just about right to me … I’m not a huge bergamot fan, so toning it down sounds like a plus :)

ScottTeaMan

SpecialTeas was in my top three tea vendors….I miss them. I always wanted to, but now will never get the chance to try their “Earl Grey de la Creme” I think it was called. :((

Jillian

@gmathis: I can trade you what I’ve got (about 50g) for something of yours if you’re interested. ;)

@ScottTeaMan: I miss them too, now several of my favorite teas either aren’t produced anymore or are sold at Teavana (urgh) for ridiculously jacked up prices. >:(

ScottTeaMan

I don’t like Teavana’s selection of teas, and they’re more expensive! They had a China Black called EMPEROR’S RED. It was tea like…Golden Monkey, but much more tippy and flavorful. Also a China Black similar to EMPEROR’S RED, but more tippy, and sadly it sold out before I got to order it. BUDDHA’S RED I think it was called.-gorgeous curled, abungantly tippy leaves.

Comments

gmathis

Jillian