drank Cherry Cosmo by Tea Forte

Well, this whole experience started out quite nice – I really enjoyed the smell of the dry tea – fruity with an intriguing hint of booze (vodka?) to it. Too bad that all got drowned out by the hibiscus. I suppose I’m biased but I can’t bring myself to enjoy a tea this sour, particularly since none of the flavours of the other ingredients in the tisane manage to rise to conteract it. I think there wouldn’t be a whole lot of difference tastewise between drinking this and drink straight hisbscus.

Ah well, at least it’s good for me (supposedly).