drank Kiwi Lime Ginger by Tea Forte

There’s just something about the taste of this tea that reminds me of Buckley’s cough syrup – the one that has the slogan “It Tastes Aweful. And It Works” for good reason. Its ingredients include things like camphor and pine oil, and maybe it’s purely psycological but I swear I’m tasting those things in this tea. It’s not all bad, I’m geting a nice, fruity kiwi note in the aftertaste. But let’s be honest, the only time I want to taste Buckley’s is when I’ve got a bad bout of the flu.