drank Apricot Amaretto by Tea Forte

Not bad, not bad at all. The dry tea smells like almond liqueur (ie. amaretto) with a touch of fruityness, though the fruityness seemed to disppeared when the water got added.

It was a bit heavy on the red rooibos when I firsh tried it, but after it had a chance to cool a bit the honeybush took over quite nicely. The almond flavour is very much there, though thankfully, unlike some, Tea Forte’s blend doesn’t taste like someone dumped a whole bottle of almond extract in it. I do wish there was more emphasis on the apricot flavour though, because I’m not really tasting it. I get the sweetness of the honeybush but nothing I can really liken to any sort of fruit. Still I think overall this tea is more ‘hit’ than ‘miss’.