drank Buttered Popcorn by 52teas

Another tea out of the 12 Days of X-mas sampler (I’ve given up trying them in any sort of order). I was expecting something a little more salty and buttery with this tea, but the result tasted more like kettle corn – which is fine by me although it feels a bit like false advertizing. ;) The black tea tea base comes across as rather astringent in this blend for some reason (which is a bit odd as I’m pretty sure Frank uses the same base for all his black teas, and it’s never really bothered me before) and I found it sort of distracts for the popcorn flavours.

Hmm, not bad, but not my fav either.