drank French Vanilla Assam by 52teas

I had all sorts of plans for today but unfortunately it’s wretchedly cold outside; -20 celcius with a strong wind that makes it feel even colder. The thought of standing at the bus stop in that sort of weather proved too much for me so I’m spending the day inside drinking tea. What a poor Canadian I make! XD

A nice, robust Assam seemed perfect for today, so I dug this tea out of the 12 Days of X-mas sampler. I was a bit amused to see whole cornflowers in the tea rather than just the petals. They actually look a lot like knapweed which is a horrible, highly invasive weed around here. I was expecting the tea to have a stronger vanilla flavour but it’s more of a subtle, refined note, I found. It makes the tea taste quite creamy and goes nicely with a bit of milk.

Uniquity

I only go out in -20s for work, and only then because I have to. I think it makes us smart Canadians!

gmathis

I had to find an online converter to see what you’re going through! Double BRRR! Guess I won’t complain about my 13 Fahrenheit.

Comments

Uniquity

gmathis