drank Thai Tea Blend by Teavana

Teavana’s Thai blend has a huge flavor, a compelling aroma and a wonderful texture. The coconut taste is what I expected, and it’s robust. The vanilla and almond add a savory sweetness. The combination of red and black produces a velvety cup and it’s a full bodied cup. I give this one a perfect score because it has a wild, exotic flavor. I went through it very, very fast. The second time I bought 8 ounces and served it at a party and non-tea drinkers said wow. I especially enjoy “anytime” tea blends and this one is nice at breakfast, lunch, afternoon, dinner, and after-dinner. It’s not too sweet on its own to be a dessert tea. But if you add sweetener it can be one. I drink this blend “neat” every time but it’s probably great with milk or cream.

36/m
I am a tea enthusiast and consider it part of my religion. Respect for the harvest is central to my beliefs and tea is definitely a jewel of the harvest.

Wauwatosa (Milwaukee) Wisconsin