drank Climber's High by Tealux

This came as a surprise for me. You’d expect the multiple varieties of tea being chaotic but it all fits in quite well, with the pu’ehr slightly dominating with its typical earthy notes followed by the spices giving it a bit of a chai feeling, which I really like. Very nice on cold winter days.

I’m your average 30 y.o. guy, I’ve been a tea drinker for almost 10 years, back when it was still an “old grandma’s drink” and before the whole “tea revolution” started kicking in recently.

I have diverse tastes but my tea of predilection is wulong (oolong). I also dig pu’ehr, usually the shou varieties. So yes, I tend to go for the deeper, more oxidized and intense flavors. I’ll have white, black and even the odd rooibos. However, green tea and me don’t get along so much, except in rare cases.

Don’t expect pretentious, high-strung reviews/notes from me, I definitely consider myself an avid tea enthusiast but not a connoisseur or expert.

Montreal, Canada