drank Sweet Cranberry Black by Teavana

TART!!!!!!!!! Very Tart black tea, luckily I’m a fan of tarty teas so I enjoyed the flamboyant flavors of this black tea. As I kept sipping this tea, I noticed that it has rich flavors beyond cranberry that I can’t quite put my finger on yet. I imagine this one iced on a hot summer day like yesterday with a squeeze of lime or lemon :)
I must say I chose a bad combo of breakfast with this tea, as I had it with Nutella croissants so the chocolate and cranberry tartness was a little iffy lol but I will retry by itself.
My question to you : What do YOU think of Tart teas? Do you like them? Hate Them? Iced? Hot? I want your opinions!

mpierce87

Tart teas are okay, but I have to be in the mood for them. My husband, on the other hand, LOVES tartness…the more tart, the better. I think tart teas are best cold, at least for me because it can seem to tone down the tartness slightly.

Ewa

I don’t tend to like my teas to be tart. It’s so easy for them to go over the line – I don’t want tartness to be ALL that I’m tasting. A little tartness is ok though.

Rabs

I’m sooo close to coming down on the “hate” side of tart, but I think I’m more with Ewa on this one. I think that I need to try a wider range of teas (tart ones included) to make my official call :)

JonTea

Well it’s easy to “hate” something, but realizing that something is great in its own unique way is the hard part. :) however I personally am a fan of tart :D

LissaMarie

Nutella croissants sound amazing. that’s all.

oh and tart flavors…not in tea, but I it otherwise. I love kumquats and rhubarb, which are both pretty tart fruits. Cranberries are great too.

Nutella is amazing :)
we all have our preferences :D

Miss Sweet

I don’t like tart teas hot at all and prefer them iced as it usually helps other flavors (aside from “TART!!”) come through :)

Comments

mpierce87

Ewa

Rabs

LissaMarie

Nutella croissants sound amazing. that’s all.

Nutella is amazing :)
we all have our preferences :D

Miss Sweet

If you are a Tea Company, send me samples and I will review your tea on steepster, just because I really like drinking tea, Send me a PM on Steepster

I am a sixteen year old guy
I like drinking Tea.
All sorts of tea.
All Varieties.
I also like writing
But i Keep my notes short and sweet as you might notice.
Did I mention, My name is Jon