drank Samurai Chai Mate by Teavana

First ever visit to an actual teavana store as I live in Canada and there are no teavana’s nearby :(
so as I landed in Miami Florida the first thing I did… Teavana!!!! Tried this as a sampler then ordered a cup :) pretty solid, lots of spices kinda of over doing it but I admired the amount of flavor they were able to pack into this particular tea . Lots of cinnemon, a little too much if you ask me but it’s a chai and chai’s are supposed to be like that, kinda why I was never a huuuuge fan of chai.
The blend with the red rooibos was facinating and had a interesting first couple sips. By the end it got tiring and overdone . It left me with a bloaty tea feeling, however all in all, I was impressed by the flavor. So as it wasn’t my favorite , some will enjoy it if they are big fans of chai. It gave me quite an energy boost as I may add as when I get off a plane I always feel out of loop.

JonTea

What a buzz on this one!! Gonna keep me awake for days. Shouldn’t of drank this one at night

Comments

JonTea

If you are a Tea Company, send me samples and I will review your tea on steepster, just because I really like drinking tea, Send me a PM on Steepster

I am a sixteen year old guy
I like drinking Tea.
All sorts of tea.
All Varieties.
I also like writing
But i Keep my notes short and sweet as you might notice.
Did I mention, My name is Jon