What an interesting take on green tea! So refreshing yet so unique. It had a delicate flavor depending on how much you steep it which I believe you could play around with. The description is very true as if you over steep it gets very grassy and bitter but not in that much of a bad way, its good lightly steeped and over steeped :)
The taste was nice and elegant all around and a very floral green, which I enjoyed very much! Actually had this one while watching the sunset last night it was simply a great moment with a great tea. It had the “fried green” back taste which usually I’m not the biggest fan of but it just worked. This is my 2/4 auratea samples and I must say so far I am very pleased with how this company deals with tea. I learned so much the last couple days about teas from the regions of Taiwan it’s crazy! This particular tea is like a Taiwanese version of (Dragon Well) the popular chinese fried green. All in all this one’s up there and I drank many teas. My first steepster PERFECT score!

Rabs