This tea has been my saving grace through the past two days of late-night studying. I’ve always been a big fan of this tea. There’s something unique about the spice in it that can revive you for that little bit extra that you need to get through the day. It’s the perfect combination of spicy and sweet!

-Dry blend has medium black tea leaves with large pieces of dried orange peel and cinnamon bark covered in a powdery cinnamon dust.
-Dry leaves smell strongly of spicy cinnamon with a hint of orange. Tea liquor aroma is of warm spicy cinnamon.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium golden brown color.
-Sweet citrusy and spicy cinnamon flavor and finish. Aftertaste is of warming spiciness.
-Best with milk and the smallest amount of sweetener.
-Excellent tea. A warmly sweet and spicy cup!

Kashyap

I should send you a taste of the Market Spice…if you haven’t tried this before, made in Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA…black tea, pure cinnamon oil, citrus rinds and clove…

Josie Jade

Oh the Market Spice sounds wonderful! Do you want to do a trade? I have a ton of teas (only a few of the ones that I actually have are listed here on Steepster). I can send you a list of what I have if you’re interested. :)

Stephanie V

A friend gave me a sample of Harney’s cinnamon tea… Is this “spice” tea you reviewed possibly the same? I mean, do they make a regular and one with added spice? I was absolutely floored by how it he tea tasted so distinctly as it smelled. It is a delicious tea for sure.

JacquelineM

They say cinnamon improves concentration. Good call to drink it during study time!

Josie Jade

Hmm, I didn’t know that about cinnamon, Jacquelinem! Good to know!

Suzanne

I actually didn’t know that about cinnamon, but I did notice it with this tea, that’s actually why I went to look it up. Thanks!

Comments

Kashyap

Stephanie V

JacquelineM

Josie Jade

Hmm, I didn’t know that about cinnamon, Jacquelinem! Good to know!

Suzanne

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: