drank Earl Black by 52teas

Sipdown! Another one from the 12 Days of Tea pack that I am just now trying. White teas aren’t really my favorite, so while this one looked nice, I wasn’t super excited to try it. The dry leaves were really big and pretty, but I didn’t see any dried black currants in my pack. The tea liquor is a really clear pale yellow color, it almost looks like water. The flavor is really fruity and perfumey. I can’t taste the bergamot, and the black currant seems different that other black currant flavors that I’ve had, and it ends on a slightly artificial note. Not terrible by any means, but probably one that I wouldn’t purchase again.

-Dry blend has large tea leaves and twigs.
-Dry leaves smell lightly of fruit. Tea liquor aroma smells of overly sweet black currants.
-Tea liquor is clear and almost colorless.
-Soft fruit perfumey flavor with an artificial sweet finish.
-Best with sweetener.
-Fair tea. Light and fruity.

Cavocorax

I forgot I had this one! Guess I better give it a shot, although I don’t know what I’ll think.

Josie Jade

I’m excited to see what you think. I didn’t dislike it, it was just too fruity/artifically sweet for me!

Comments

Cavocorax

Josie Jade

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: