drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Second cup of the day on this busy day. I would’ve liked to have saved this one for an at-home movie night, but it smells too good to wait for that. And I think I will have just enough left to have another cup. :) The dry leaves smell exactly like caramel popcorn, yummy! I was a little surprised to find out that there are apples in this one, and there sure are a lot of them. This tea actually tastes mostly like the apples to me when it’s hot. There is a sweet maple finish, and a really quick aftertaste of popcorn. As it cools the buttery popcorn flavor comes out more. In fact, I like this tea much better after it has cooled. It does taste like caramel popcorn! Thank you whatshesaid for this sample! :)

-Dry blend has pieces of dried apple, popcorn and long thin green tea leaves.
-Dry blend smells like caramel popcorn. Tea liquor aroma is of apples with a caramel maple scent.
-Tea liquor is a clear dark yellow color.
-Tart apple flavor with a sweet maple finish. Short buttery popcorn aftertaste.
-Best with sweetener.
-Very good tea. Flavor is reminiscent of caramel popcorn when cooled.

whatshesaid

Glad you liked it!!

Josie Jade

It was different than what I was expecting, but in a good way! :)

Comments

whatshesaid

Glad you liked it!!

Josie Jade

It was different than what I was expecting, but in a good way! :)

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: