drank Ice Wine by Angelina's Teas

Happy First Day of Spring! Spring is by far my most favorite season, so I am rejoicing that it is finally here! Back when I was in high school, I remember we went to see one of my mom’s friend’s horses, who was about to have her foal on the first day of spring. It was such a sweet memory and I always associate this day with that special time. They mowed our yard today for the first time in awhile, and it smells like freshly cut grass outside. I almost swooned when I walked out the door!

This tea smells amazing – it’s very fragrant and sweet. I can detect notes of grape and honey in the dry leaves. This tea has a very sweet flavor, nice and malty with a hint of honey. This is one of those teas that even I find is sweet on its own, so it would be perfect without any added sweetener. I added milk and sweetener, and it’s still just as good with both, so just a personal preference. I think this is one that I will definitely keep stocked in my cupboard, it has such a unique flavor. What a perfect tea for the start of spring!

-Dry blend has large black tea leaves and twigs.
-Dry leaves smell sweetly of grape and honey. Tea liquor aroma is florally of sweet grapes.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium reddish brown color.
-Light malty flavor with a hint of honey and a sweet finish. Lingering strong white grape and slightly bitter wine finish.
-Best plain or with milk and sweetener.
-Excellent tea. A fragrant cup. Naturally sweet grape taste.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: