What an odd little tea! There’s nothing in this that says pumpkin to me – not the ingredients or the smell of the dry leaves. It actually kind of smells like fruity bubblegum to me. Ackkk, this tastes like stale fruit. There is a strange aftertaste that is dry feeling, ew. I’m mostly just tasting that stale, musty fruit flavor. This tea has a whole lot going on, but sadly none of it is pumpkin! I tried adding milk and sweetener, and I still don’t want to drink it. I can’t believe they call this pumpkin cream – I can’t find any pumpkin in this cup at all! Oh well, thanks KittyLovesTea for the sample!!

-Dry blend has red and brown rooibos with chunks of dried fruit and yellow petals.
-Dry blend smells like rooibos and fruity bubblegum. Tea liquor aroma is of sweet fruit.
-Tea liquor is a clear deep orange brown color.
-Very stale fruit flavor with an almost spicy finish. Odd dry feeling and artificial aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Poor tea. Strange fruity flavor. No pumpkin taste at all.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: