OhMyGoodness, this one smells so good. The aroma from just opening the bag smells just like a rich key lime pie. The tea itself smells very softly of fresh limes. Without adding sweetener, the flavor is mostly rooibos with just a hint of lime. Adding sweetener brings out more of the sweet lime flavor with a note of the creamy chiffon. Adding milk adds a little creaminess, but not much. This really is a wonderful cup, especially right before bed. I love lime flavored things, and am so happy that this one lived up to my high hopes. It may be a little lighter in the lime flavor and less tart than I wanted, but it’s a nice, mellow cup. I’m just happy that the rooibos isn’t too strong!

-Dry blend has small pieces of red rooibos and long pieces of lemongrass with pieces of lime peel.
-Dry leaves smell like sweet key lime pie. Tea liquor aroma is lightly of fresh lime.
-Tea liquor is a clear medium reddish orange color.
-Rooibos flavor and finish with a hint of lime and creamy chiffon. Light rooibos aftertaste.
-Best with sweetener. Milk optional.
-Good tea. Mellow and light creamy lime flavor. Little rooibos noticeable.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: