drank Mango by Adagio Teas

Another Adagio tea. I’m really trying to get through rating the rest of my teas before purchasing any new ones. There’s a lot of Adagio teas left in my drawer. I loved Adagio when I first started drinking a lot of loose tea, but now I find their teas just ‘eh’. I kind of had to force myself to choose this one today, hopefully it will pleasantly surprise me.

The dry leaves smell sweet and fruity. I noticed a nice fragrant and fruity aroma while the tea was steeping. The tea has a malty and mango scent. The flavor is malty and fruity with a fresh mango finish. There is a slightly bitter aftertaste, but adding milk and sweetener gets rid of that. I don’t know why I always forget how much I enjoy Adagio Teas. Sure, they’re not comparable to Della Terra, but for that first sleepy cup of the morning they do very nicely. The mango flavor is a tad bit on the fake side, but not horribly so. And it is definitely a mango flavored tea, the taste is overwhelmingly of sweet mango. I think this would make an excellent iced tea during the summer, I may have to try it with the little I have left in this sample pack!

-Dry blend has medium black tea leaves with yellow petals and large pieces of dried mango.
-Dry leaves smell sweet and fruity. Tea liquor aroma is malty with a strong mango scent.
-Tea liquor is a clear dark brown color.
-Malty and fruity flavor with a fresh mango finish. Slightly bitter aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Very good tea. Heavy and sweet mango flavor.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: