This is my last ‘new’ tea to try from The London Tea Room, right before we go back to St. Louis for a visit in July! This one smells so crispy and refreshing – very pepperminty with a floral note. The brewed tea has more of a perfumey rose aroma with a hint of cool peppermint. The green and white teas stand out more than I had anticipated in the flavor. There is a grassy flavor with a subdued, earthy floral finish. The aftertaste is of cooling peppermint and it lingers in the mouth for a while. While I am enjoying this cup, I don’t think that this one that I will reach for regularly, but maybe for a nice cup every once in awhile. I think it would be a soothing cup before bed, as long as it doesn’t have too much caffeine in it. The flavors intensify nicely as the cup cools. I think I’ll put this one in my tea mug during the summer to have hot tea that is not too heavy. I do like the floralness of it, it’s slightly like drinking a flower garden. :)

-Dry blend has a mixture of medium and large green tea and peppermint leaves with pink rose petals and blue lavender petals.
-Dry leaves smell floral with a note of clean peppermint. Tea liquor aroma is of perfumey rose with a hint of cool peppermint.
-Tea liquor is a clear medium yellow color.
-Grassy flavor with an earthy floral finish. Cooling peppermint aftertaste that lingers.
-Best with sweetener.
-Very good tea. Floral flavor with a refreshing hint of peppermint.

Serenity

Thank you for the sample of this, I LOVE this!

Comments

Serenity

Thank you for the sample of this, I LOVE this!

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: