drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

I added a sample of this tea to my Harneys order on a whim, and after smelling it, I am so glad that I did! The dry leaves smell heavily of sweet and mellow cranberries – like fresh cranberries. There is also a note of underlying almond in there too. The tea reminds me of the way a cranberry almond scone smells. I’m loving that the cranberry smells so real, with no artificialness. The flavor is malty and slightly tart from the cranberry. I was wondering if the cranberry would be too tart, since that is what comes to mind when I think about cranberry flavored things, but it’s just a little sharp tartness. The aftertaste is a light, sweet cranberry flavor with a little nutty almond flavor. Adding milk and sugar makes this the perfect cup of tea – smooth and slightly creamy with all of the flavors blending together well. I think I will be ordering a tin of this one!

-Dry blend has medium black tea leaves and twigs.
-Dry leaves smell heavily of sweet and mellow cranberry with a hint of almond. Tea liquor aroma is of a fresh baked cranberry almond scone.
-Tea liquor is a clear medium brown color.
-Malty and slightly tart cranberry flavor and finish. Light sweet cranberry and nutty almond aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Excellent tea. A smooth cup with sweet cranberry and nutty almond. Flavors are perfectly balanced.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmm..! Sounds good!

Josie Jade

It’s very good, I highly recommend it! :)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmm..! Sounds good!

Josie Jade

It’s very good, I highly recommend it! :)

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: