Another tea from The Traveling Tea Box that I am just now getting to. I didn’t know what to expect from the first sip, because the dry leaves smell like artificial root beer, while the tea’s aroma is of spicy cinnamon with a hint of vanilla. The first sip surprised me, because it really does taste like root beer! Well, an artificial canned soda tasting root beer. I am not getting much of the vanilla ice cream flavor from this cup, although adding milk and a little sugar brings out more of a creamy vanilla flavor. I’m actually really enjoying this cup! I have just enough left to save for my fiancee, who adores root beer!

-Dry blend has medium black tea leaves and twigs with pieces of cinnamon and flavoring and small orange petals.
-Dry leaves smell like artificial root beer. Tea liquor aroma is of spicy cinnamon with a hint of vanilla.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium yellow brown color with a film on top.
-Spicy root beer flavor and finish. Artificial root beer soda aftertaste with a note of creamy vanilla.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Very good tea. Spicy root beer flavor with a hint of creamy vanilla ice cream. Slightly artificial taste, like canned root beer soda.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: