drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

First cup of the day. It’s a beautiful day out today, full of sunshine but with that fall crispness in the air. The humane society that we foster for is having a big event downtown today that I had hoped to go to, but we have another event to go to tonight and I have kitty duty at Petsmart this afternoon plus letting my mom’s dogs out while she’s at work. I just don’t think I will be able to get all of my studying done in time to do it all. Maybe this tea will give me lots of energy so I can speed along through the day! :)

The teabag smelled very spicy (in a sweet kind of way) with a light citrusy note. The tea in my cup has a lemony aroma with a hint of spiciness. My first sip of this tea was ok, nothing special. It was mainly spicy (not overwhelmingly so) with a little citrusiness and smoothness thrown in. After adding milk and sweetener, however, I was sold! It brings out a sweet orange flavor and also some creaminess from the vanilla. It’s pretty much wonderful with milk and sweetener. It’s still very light, just a nice, relaxing cup without being too overwhelmingly citrus. Big thank you to Nicole for these teabags, I will definitely be saving the rest of them for a special day.

-Muslin teabag with a tag.
-Teabag smells of sweet spices with a light citrusy note. Tea liquor aroma is lemony with a hint of spices.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium brown color.
-Spicy and citrusy flavor with a smooth and spicy finish.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Very good tea. Smooth and sweet spiciness. Milk and sweetener bring out more of a sweet orange and vanilla creaminess.

keychange

LOL isn’t pretty much everything best with milk and sweetener?

Josie Jade

Agreed, keychange! It seemed especially the case yesterday. Every tea that I tried was far better with a little milk and sugar!

Comments

keychange

LOL isn’t pretty much everything best with milk and sweetener?

Josie Jade

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: