My new tea goal is to get through the big box of teabags that I have in our pantry. This one was on the top, and one that I’ve been meaning to try for a while. I believe this is from Serenity – thank you! The teabag smells nicely of bergamot, and the tea itself has more of a malty scent. The flavor is very robust and malty with a lemony finish and a soft bergamot aftertaste. It’s a very lightly flavored bergamot, rather than those EGs that are all in-your-face strong bergamot. Milk and sugar almost overwhelms the delicate flavor, but I added the tiniest bit of both. Overall, a very nice and relaxing cup.

-Standard teabag with a tag.
-Teabag smells strongly of bergamot. Tea liquor aroma is malty with a hint of citrusy bergamot.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium orange brown color.
-Robust and malty flavor with a citrusy lemon finish. Soft bergamot aftertaste.
-Best with the smallest amount of milk and sweetener.
-Good tea. A malty and delicately flavored bergamot cup.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: