First cup of the morning. I’m so glad it’s already the weekend again. Even after just a short 2 day week after fall break, I was ready for the weekend again! Lots of homework to get done today, and also my dog’s halloween costume. :) Then tomorrow we are going to visit a friend for the rest of the weekend. Today it’s sunny outside, but very chilly.

This was another new tea from Angelina’s. Since I love the blueberry maple tea so much, I thought this one may be a winner too, since it’s blackberry and maple. It’s good, but nothing compared to the blueberry maple. It’s very softly flavored, and the blackberry is a little artificial. The maple doesn’t really stand out either, it’s just there as a sweet flavor in the background. Even the maltiness isn’t really all that malty, just a rounded and gentle maltiness. I will gladly finish this 1 ounce, probably in my Timolino, but I doubt that I’ll repurchase this one.

-Dry blend has medium and large black and green tea leaves with small blue and white flowers.
-Dry leaves smell softly of blackberries with a hint of sweet maple syrup. Tea liquor aroma is of warm berries.
-Tea liquor is a clear dark orange brown color.
-Malty and sweet fruity flavor and finish. Artificial berry and maple aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Good tea. A softly flavored cup. Light berry flavor with a touch of sweetness from the maple.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: