drank Mixed Berry by Twinings

I’m not sure why, but Twinings keeps sending me the little sample packets in the mail. I requested the first one, and have received 2 others since then. I’m not complaining though. It always makes my day to get any kind of tea in the mail. Twinings is one that I normally wouldn’t purchase on my own, so I’m happy to try some of these, and have been pleasantly surprised with a few of them. After discovering how good the Orange Bliss flavor is, I looked for it in our local stores, and couldn’t locate it. I did find loose leaf Twinings, but not in any of the flavored varieties.

This one is full of sweet berry flavor! Mostly cherry, but it’s not too artificial. I can’t really taste any of the black tea, but it’s still a pleasant cup. I probably wouldn’t purchase this one even if I could find it in a store because of the cherry (not my favorite), but it is nicely done and not flavored like cherry cough syrup.

-Standard teabag with a tag.
-Teabag smells of juicy cherries. Tea liquor aroma is of warm sweet fruit.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy dark brown color.
-Robust berry flavor with a sweet finish. Lingering cherry aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Good tea. A juicy cup with sweet berry flavors. Cherry is most prominent.

Just a Southern girl who loves sunshine, little dogs and all things tea!

I love animals and animal rescue. We have a rescued Chihuahua, Greyhound, Siamese and 2 Tabbies. We also foster kittens for the local humane society.

My favorite teas are sweet and malty black teas but I try to branch out and taste them all. :)

“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”

Rating Guide: