drank Cocoa Canela (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

When you use enough of this, it’s a satisfying chocolately drink, unlike pretty much every other chocolate tea I’ve tried. I’m not getting the anticipated mate flavor, though. The spiciness of the cinammon is pronounced and might be just a hair too much, but not enough to keep me from drinking it. Especially good on this first snowy day of the season in metro DC.

Valerie

Guessing it arrived safely, then?

Jude

Sure did, thanks Valerie — PM’d you 5 days ago, remember the laugh about the postal clerk who I converted to steepster? Just had my first taste of it this AM, pretty nice.

Valerie

Oops, forgot! I’ve sent out so many swaps I’m having trouble keeping track.

Glad you’re enjoying it more than I did! :D

Comments

Valerie

Guessing it arrived safely, then?

Jude

Valerie

Oops, forgot! I’ve sent out so many swaps I’m having trouble keeping track.

Glad you’re enjoying it more than I did! :D

Open at all hours for a good deep puerh, a fresh green tie guan yin, or an ethereal silver needle. Strong preference for exploring teas au naturel, and unflavored (except for unprocessed ingredients, e.g., cocoa shells/nibs, vanilla beans, flowers, fruits…).

I am always up for swaps.

Beyond the experience of tea, I’m interested in exploring its medicinal aspects. Other interests … yoga, creative veggie cooking, environmental issues, animal welfare, music/guitar, lefty politics, preventive health/nutrition, biking, swimming, foosball, photography.

Here’s how I rate ’em: