drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

You know when someone who’s wearing just way too much perfume walks up to you and you try to politely step back out of the cloud of it? That was my experience drinking this tea. It was overkill for me. I’ll make one more attempt using almond milk as some have suggested but I admit I’m not into a lot of flavoring, unless it’s a complement instead of brash center stage. If you don’t like perfume clouds, stay away.

Open at all hours for a good deep puerh, a fresh green tie guan yin, or an ethereal silver needle. Strong preference for exploring teas au naturel, and unflavored (except for unprocessed ingredients, e.g., cocoa shells/nibs, vanilla beans, flowers, fruits…).

I am always up for swaps.

Beyond the experience of tea, I’m interested in exploring its medicinal aspects. Other interests … yoga, creative veggie cooking, environmental issues, animal welfare, music/guitar, lefty politics, preventive health/nutrition, biking, swimming, foosball, photography.

Here’s how I rate ’em: