drank Azteca Fire Herbal by Teavana

must admit, i had my doubts when i was presented with the idea of jazzing up my ritual pu erh with with this chocolate, raspberry and chilli pepper herbal blend. however, i can hardly imagine not having it at my fingertips now!

the chocolate and chilli are complimentary and well balanced. the raspberry is a quiet note that adds an elegant but not over powering fruit taste.

this tea receives a very favourable review from me, which i don’t give easily.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC