drank Egyptian Licorice by Yogi Tea

an interesting tea with an interesting name.

orange and cloves, an inherant sweetness so that it can be taken clear with no regret. i am uncertain as to what name i would have named this little work of art, but the work ‘chai’ likely would have worked its way into the title most likely. not a trace of anise… an excellent tea despite the inaccurate name.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC