i have an appreciation for art. a tea that blooms after a hand tying, that began as a flower and evolves into a peach… that is a description of art. also of effort. the question becomes, is this artistic creation worthy of its exorbitant price?
the peach is delicate, as are the jasmine and chrysanthemum…. but the price made me wonder: do i love this tea? no. not enough for what i paid, and i am a huge white tea and jasmine fan. yes, i understand that white teas can only be harvested 2 days a year, thus a premium price can be exacted… still, i do not love this tea.
i have other blooming teas, green versus white, that had a taste just as subtle and developped into a wild cup of colourful blooms.
not a bad tea, also no where near my top 10.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC