i bought this particular tea less as a tea enthusiast and more as someone with a medical condition that saps energy. so i will grade this tea two separate ways.

the energy boost: keeping it simple…. it works. for me at least. my condition makes me tired and i got no sleep the night before, but midway through my first cup i began to feel like a human being! it was very, very effective. i did have to be careful though because the energizing agent is red ginseng and it can be contraindicated with some meds. so, i checked with the pharmacist and it was a go.

the tea: is unique and well balanced. i have never had a tea like it, though i have read similar descriptions that didn’t succeed as i feel this one has.

this is an old tea. an aged puerh. heavy, rich, autumnal: all words that i would use. apricot, dandylion root, ginseng… but honestly, they blend together and become a dense, flavourful entity. it is great with cream and sugar and does exactly what it says.

i am impressed.

if you’re looking for an elegantly liquored tea with an floral bouquet, then this is not the tea for you. if you’re looking for a tea that does what it says and has a heavy flavourful presence that finishes up with tons of vanilla seeds in the bottom then you’ll love it!

TEALUX

Thanks for your feedback! it is our brand new blend and we are happy that you love it :)

JustJames

it’s a great blend! i’ve tried some teas that have tried to accomplish what your description claims, but each one had fallen down. this was very well put together. nicely done!

JustJames

so i read! now i want to try it as well. i am about to leave a RAVING review of their lychee raspberry. i am a huge fan of this company…. i wonder if i can buy stock?

TheTeaFairy

I actually bought the lychee raspberry too, but haven’t tried it yet :-)

JustJames

ambrosia has got nothing on that tea! i seriously need to look into stock options, lol.

TheTeaFairy

JustJames, I got a sample of this that tried this week on my way o work! Woohoo, now this one should be advertised as « if this stuff doesn’t wake you up, you must be dead » right?

JustJames

i agree wholeheartedly! i have yet to have it fail to wake me up, no matter how little sleep i’ve had….. HOWEVER this is the tea i am most careful with drinking at night. i am certain it would keep me awake! LOL

Comments

TEALUX

TheTeaFairy

I actually bought the lychee raspberry too, but haven’t tried it yet :-)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC